DescriptionThe TD mobile app (Canada) provides quick, easy, secure access to your Canadian TD accounts, helpful information, and convenient tools — anytime, anywhere. Check account balances, move money (CAD and USD), find branches and ATMs, monitor your investments, place trades, and make contactless purchases in stores. The TD mobile app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
See Privacy Disclosure Below*
• TD Canada Trust: Access your consolidated chequing, savings, credit, and investment account information; pay bills and transfer money anytime, anywhere.
• TD Waterhouse: Monitor your investments by checking account balances, list orders, holdings, and activity. View and manage watchlists and get real-time quotes for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds. Trade stocks and exchange-traded funds.
• TD Mobile Payment*: Make quick, everyday small purchases on the go with just a tap of your smartphone. Purchases up to $50 ($100 for some merchants) can be made, and you choose which eligible TD Credit Card to use for each purchase. Requires a NFC SIM card and an active account with Bell, Rogers, or TELUS with data access.
Supported with official Android OS, upgrade may be required.
Currently supported on the following NFC capable phones:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy Note III
• HTC One (M7)
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Note II
To obtain a NFC SIM, you can order on-line:
• Bell: http://www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/NFC-SIM-Micro-SIM-Combo-Card
• Rogers: http://www.rogers.com/web/content/sim-cart
• TELUS: http://www.telus.com/nfcsim
* Privacy Disclosure: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number and carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to enable you to open the TD App directly from the notification that your card has been added or passcode has been reset. TD will not read any other text message.
• Branch Locator: Find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch or ATM quickly and conveniently or locate TD Waterhouse Investor Centres in Canada and TD Bank stores and ATMs in the U.S.
• TD Cross-Border Banking: Current TD Cross-Border Banking customers can access their U.S.-based account with TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, on the mobile app by selecting TD Cross-Border Banking from the Main Menu and signing on with their U.S. credentials.
• Security: We employ advanced technology to protect your confidential information. A personal security question at log in assigns a unique identifier to your mobile device, adding a layer of security to your mobile banking.