DescriptionThe official Android app of Lakewood Regional Medical Center! Patients and prospective customers use this app as a handy tool for information about Lakewood Regional Medical Center such as Emergency Room waiting time, finding physicians, guidance to the hospital, health and first aid references, and storing of important personal medical data.
• ER Wait Time – current average wait time for Lakewood Regional Medical Center’s emergency room
• ER Sign-up – allows you to reserve your time for an emergency room visit
• Health Library – loaded with information on diseases, tests, procedures, drugs, wellness, nutrition, etc.
• Map – zoomable map showing hospital location
• Guide Me – turn by turn guidance from your current location
• Call Us – main hospital number, plus specific numbers for major departments – all touch-to-call!
• Find A Physician – search for a physician based on specialty, distance, insurance accepted, age, gender, etc.
• First Aid – practical advice for situations such as infant choking, poison, animal bites, bleeding, burns, etc.
• Emergency Contacts – enter and save your emergency contacts
• Important Contacts – enter and save your important contacts
• Physician Contacts - enter and save your physician contacts
• Medicines – enter and save your prescriptions and over-the-counter medicines
• Insurance Numbers – enter and save your insurance numbers as a handy reference!
• Allergies – enter and save your allergy information
• Medical History – enter and save your medical history events
• Family Medical History - enter and save your family’s medical history events
Powered by WorldLink.