DescriptionLIMITED TIME SALE - Buy Micromedex Drug Interactions for only $9.99 per year. You will be prompted to purchase the app after your download. If your institution already subscribes to Micromedex then Drug Interactions is FREE.
With Drug Interactions, clinicians can check a patient's entire medication list simultaneously for potentially harmful interactions and view ratings that range from contraindicated to minor. This app provides insight into:
• Why the drugs in question interact
• How the results of those interactions will present in the patient
• Recommendations for monitoring patient outcomes
Drug Interactions is a reliable resource for on-the-go access to the industry's most trusted clinical reference information, providing users with more informed treatment decisions at the point of care. An internet connection is not required, allowing you to make decisions with confidence, at anytime, from anywhere.
Not sure if your institution subscribes to Micromedex via the internet? Check with your Chief Medical Officer, Director of Pharmacy, Medical Librarian, or anyone else at your facility responsible for clinical reference information.
If the facility you work at subscribes to Micromedex 2.0 or Micromedex 1.0 via the internet, follow these instructions to obtain a password:
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 or 1.0 through your subscribing facility
2. Click on the "Mobile" or "Handheld PDA" link near the top of the application
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the applicaiton at no charge
If you cannot locate the "Mobile" or "Handheld PDA" link please contact support:
• Email: email@example.com
• Online: www.micromedex.com/support/mobilerequest