DescriptionTrello is a free service that helps you organize anything with anyone. Never ask “Who’s doing what?” again. Get your whole group onboard in seconds and see their updates in real-time.
Trello supports the way you work, not the other way around. More than just a to-do list, Trello can be your: production schedule, sales pipeline, editorial calendar, vacation planner, or repository for inspiration.
HOW IT WORKS
Create Trello boards for each of your projects. You can have as many as you want for free. Invite your team to work with you. Jot down your ideas and tasks on cards. Drag cards around to organize them, or to represent status and priority. Add details like:
• checklists to remember all of your to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• attachments to keep related files in one place
• due dates so you'll never miss a deadline
IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED
Create Trello boards to help you:
• Manage a team of freelancers working virtually
• Keep a schedule of all the blog posts you're planning
• Quickly process incoming purchase orders
• Take the stress out of planning a group vacation
• Stay on top of that mountain of homework assignments
• Design your dream wedding
• Simplify moving to a new house
• Prepare for an office party
• Record all of the books you've read and want to read soon
• Plan a first date that's sure to impress
For more information on our privacy and security practices please see https://trello.com/privacy .
FULL NETWORK ACCESS - We use network access to communicate with trello.com and sync your data between all of your devices.
CAMERA - When you tap the camera button, we use your camera to enable you to attach a photo to a Trello card
MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR USB STORAGE MODIFY OR DELETE THE CONTENTS OF YOUR SD CARD - We use storage access to store your data on your device so that you have fast access to it, even when you're offline.