DescriptionNowadays, most people hardly touch physical money anymore. The only thing we touch is the plastic of our debit or credit cards. And let’s be honest; these cards are easy to use and everything is quickly paid for. There is only one problem; people are losing the sense of money value. We don’t really realize how many minutes, hours or days we have to work to provide for all the needs that we have.
A little while ago I was eating a candy bar from the vending machine at work, and I was wondering how many minutes I actually had to work in order to be able to pay for that candy bar. At that moment, I came up with an idea to make an money to time converter application that will hopefully bring people closer to money again.
With the “Money is time” app you can simply fill in what your monthly incomes are or what your salary is. After that, fill in any random price or amount and the app will indicate how many minutes, hours or days you will have to work in order have the needed money at your disposal. This will give you an idea of the time that you would have to to work before you are able to purchase something or had to work when you purchased something.
”Money is time” can also calculate in reverse. Just fill in a time and "Money is time" will show you the amount of money you have or had earn in that period of time.
- Money to time conversion
- Time to money conversion
- User friendly interface by picker wheels
- Supports money up to 99,999.99
- Supports up to 24 currency signs like; $, £, € and ¥
- Supports time up to about year
- Supports both 24/7 scale or working hours
- Stopwatch mode where time and money are incremented automatically.
- Time mode where time and money are decremented automatically.
- Ability to set the wage per hour / day / week / month
When 'using working hours' is selected, it will divide the working hours per week by the working days per week. E.g. when working hours per week is set to 40 and working days is set to 5 it will assume that you work 8 hours a day.
If you have any questions or issues, or if you would like to request additional features, then please send us an e-mail (email@example.com) instead of writing a comment. Thank you in advance.
- Added support for HD screens for both phones and tablets.
- Added the option to set wage per day or per week
- Added a timer mode where the time and money automatically decrements to 0
- Added the option to set wage per hour.
- Added stopwatch mode which will automatically increment the time and money.
- Currencies; Besides the Dollar, Euro and Pound 20 other currency signs are added.
- Landscape view; Displaying time or money or switches between time and money when timer is running.
- Wake lock; Option to keep screen awake.