DescriptionTruecaller is the world's largest collaborative phone directory that makes it easy to get in touch with people across the globe.
Truecaller also shows you who the caller is instantly, blocks unwanted calls and so much more.
+25 million users can´t be wrong, jump on the bandwagon!
What other says:
"Mobile Magazine recommends Truecaller three years in a row!"
"Amazing app! Does what it says and now I am protect against spam-callers"
Top App in US, India, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Lebanon, Kuwait, Jordan and many more
Enjoy the most accurate name and phone number lookup app globally with Caller ID, and it´s FREE!
Truecaller enables you to search +950 million phone numbers worldwide, keeps your phone book beautiful and up-to-date by adding your friend’s latest Facebook and LinkedIn-pictures and birthdays and protects you from spam calls.
New countries and numbers are added continuously to Truecaller at no extra cost and we will not stop adding.
• Lookup mobile and landline numbers from all over the world.
• Caller ID - See who the unknown caller is before answering (Requires 3G or Wifi).
• Call Blocker - Block calls from your personal blacklist and block common spam callers thanks to the community blacklist.
• Social connected - Connect to your Facebook or LinkedIn account to get your friends latest social status information immediately when they call you.
• Update Phonebook - Keep your phonebook up-to-date with your friends latest address info, pictures and much more.
• Call log - see all incoming and outgoing calls plus searches made in one single view.
• See who’s viewed your profile
• Ad free
• Monthly supply of contact requests
Said about Truecaller:
GigaOm – “Truecaller is an international phone directory of sorts that covers both fixed-line and mobile phones”
Wall Street Journal – “Truecaller is in the process of creating a global telephone directory”
CNET - “See who's calling you with the Truecaller app for your Android”
TechCrunch – “The advantage of using crowdsourcing as a directory data source is that it can offer better phone number look ups in countries where there are no reliable directory services”
For more information, visit the Truecaller FAQ page: www.truecaller.com/faq
Note: 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work.
*Operator charges may apply
- Approximate location (network-based): Required to provide relevant ads.
- Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
- Full network access: Required to communicate with Truecaller servers and perform searches.
- View network and Wi-Fi connections: Required to check if the device has an active connection.
- Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
- Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from Truecaller.
- Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
- Reroute outgoing calls: Required to perform searches during outgoing calls.
- Modify phone state: Required to block calls and SMS from spammers.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required to save the profile picture together with the ones of the other found people.
- Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
- Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
- Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book.
- Read/Write call log: Required to read and erase the call log.
- Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
- Control vibration: Required to notify the receipt of new notifications.