DescriptionuMobileCam is an All-in-One surveillance app that enables you to remotely monitor camera-enabled iOS mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), built-in/USB cameras on Mac/Windows and various types of network cameras with push notification and an incredibly intuitive touch screen user interface.
In order to use our solution, you will need:
- Phone, Tablet with Android 2.2 or later
(The app is designed for the line of Samsung Galaxy S and Tablet)
- Mac with OS X Lion or later (Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilecamera)
- PC with Windows 7 or later (Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewincamera)
- iPhone, iPod touch, iPad with iOS 5.0 or later (Buy on iTunes)
See demo at http://youtu.be/-HMLHew6NiY
- Remotely monitors live video and audio feeds from camera enabled iOS device and built in/USB webcam on Mac/Windows PC using the same user account
- Supports different types of network cameras: 1000+ models from over 80+ manufacturers with various options
- Up to 8 numbers of devices (Android/iOS mobile devices and Mac/Windows computer) can be configured
- Unlimited number of network cameras can be configured
- Directly access to video streams between your devices from anywhere without any third party application
- No need to open ports or configure router or get static IP or DDNS (except network camera)
- Secured layer encryption for account authentication (user ID & Key, and Password)
- Enable or disable Screen Timeout
- Receive alerts over Push Notifications
+ Motion and audio detection alerts for mobile device and PC by enabling camera side option
+ With Email ID, event detection alert for network camera (if applicable)
- Select either the front or back iOS camera
- Enable or disable iOS device LED Flashlight remotely when the back camera is selected
- Take snapshots or share via social network service
- This is a one full year subscription, after that you need to repurchase at Android Market
- Encrypted string randomly generated by user ID and Key is sent to the server for registration. Additional encrypted Password string is saved only between camera side and monitor side on your devices. We do not save your ID and Key and Password, thus you should make a note of them and keep it in a safe place just in case OR you can set the auto login feature.
- Password must contain any alpha-numeric characters (lower/upper alphabet character and 0~9 digits)
- Push notification could be delayed by depending on your network performance
- If you get UPnP Error message, make sure that UPnP is enabled in your router. If you are still having problems, you need to manually forward ports in your router by referring to http://portforward.com/guides.htm
- The following IP network camera models are supported: 1000+ models of network cameras and video servers from over 80+ manufacturers. See detail models at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras.
- Abus, Airlink101, AirLive, Allnet, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Cannon, CIPCAM, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Corum CCTV, Digi-Lan, Ditigus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, Elro, ES(Eye Sight), Eyespy247, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, GrandTec, Hama, Heden, Hootoo, ICY BOX, Instar, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, LevelOne, Linksys(Cisco), Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, LUPUS, Luxon, Marmitek, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Planet, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, Sharx, Sitcon, Sitecom, Smart Teck, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, StarDot, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, TrendNet, Vilar, Vivotek, Vstarcam, Wansview, WatchBot, WinStar, Y-cam, Zavio, Zmodo, 4XEM, 7Links.
- USB/FireWire/Built-in Webcams supported by Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X Lion or later.
If you have any suggestions or other comments send an email to email@example.com.