DescriptionJED is an offline Japanese Dictionary.
- This application works offline once the dictionary files are downloaded, BUT does send analytics data (Google Analytics) if wifi is available!
- User data ( especially tags!!! ) gets deleted when updated!
- Only use the current version; data files of older versions gets deleted!
- Feel free to contact me or comment if something does no work, but please provide as much information as you can (device, version number, etc).
- Works offline
- Search and view results as you type!
- Multiple dictionaries ( English-Japanese, French-Japanese, Spanish-Japanese )
- Search in readings (romaji), meanings (english) and japanese (kanji, hiragana and katakana)
- Search results can contain words, expressions, kanji (both onyomi and kunyomi) and inflected form for adjectives and verbs.
- Filters results based on content type (meaning, reading, character type, parts of speech, common words, common kanji)
- Radicals lookup
- tags (vocabulary list) with possibility to search and export to Google Docs and Anki.
- Animated Stroke Order Diagrams.
- Copy-Paste for most of the field and a notepad to gather information
- Move to SD card (above 2.2)
- Electronic Dictionaries Research Groups
keywords: japanese offline dictionary, 英和辞典, learn japanese, study tool