DescriptionThe Ace Rewards® Platinum Visa® Card lets you earn those rewards quicker than ever.
With this card, you'll be rewarded on every purchase. The app lets you access your account and manage your money on the go.
Each $1 purchase on your Ace Rewards Visa card (purchases minus credits and returns), will see you earn Ace Rewards points of:
• up to 10% quarterly in popular categories (1)
• up to 5% on Ace purchases (2, 3)
• 2% on groceries and gas (3)
• 1% on purchases anywhere that Visa is accepted
• Every time you earn 12,500 Ace Rewards points, you'll receive an additional $25 Ace Reward
You can shop right away at any Ace Hardware store, if you are approved for instant credit, using a virtual card* which will immediately earn you Ace Rewards points on up to 5% of your Ace Purchases. (2, 3)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
*Subject to instant credit approval.
1) Earn 10% in Ace Rewards points for each net $1 spent when you use your Ace Rewards Visa Card on category purchases up to the purchase dollar amount cap specified for the category. The 10% in Ace Rewards points is calculated as follows: for every net $1 spent on category purchases, you will earn 1% in Ace Rewards points (5 pts/$1) and an additional 9% in bonus Ace Rewards points (45 pts/$1). Bonus points will be awarded within 6 weeks after the conclusion of each offer. Category purchases in excess of the specified cap will earn Ace Rewards points at the 1% (5 pts/$1) rate for each net $1 spent. To participate, you must be an Ace Rewards Visa Cardmember in good standing (account open for at least 40 days and not over-the-credit limit or past due on the closing date for the billing cycle) and sign up at acerewardsvisa.com for each 10% quarterly offer before the end date for each promotion. U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.
2) Customers who are approved for the Ace Rewards Visa Card will be automatically enrolled in the Ace Rewards Loyalty program if they are not already Ace Rewards Loyalty program members. The 5% in Ace Rewards points (25 pts//$1) is calculated based on the 3% (15 pts/$1)earned for every net $1 spent at participating Ace stores plus an additional 2% (10 pts/$1) in Bonus Rewards points on Ace store purchases when you reach a minimum spend of $12,000 anywhere Visa is accepted in a calendar year. The 2% Bonus Rewards points will be awarded in a lump sum on the Cardmember's Ace Rewards Visa periodic statement during the subsequent first quarter of each calendar year.
3) U.S. Bank cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify.
The creditor and issuer of the Ace Rewards Visa Card is U.S. Bank National Association ND, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
©2013 U.S. Bank. All rights reserved.