DescriptionWith U.S. Bank’s Mobile app, you can transfer money, make deposits and pay bills, all from your smartphone!
• Deposit checks instantly, using your phone's camera
• Manage your money: make payments; schedule transfers
• Keep track of your balance
• Make payments on time
Requirements: A usbank.com Online Banking account
U.S. Bank’s mobile DepositPoint™
• Make a check deposit by taking a photo with your smartphone
• One-time sign-up via Online Banking portal
• Pay-A-Person lets you send money to anyone in the U.S. by email or text
• Choose recipients from address book (we don’t share contacts with anyone)
• U.S. Bank’s Pay A Person partner, Zashpay, will send your recipient a link
• Recipients sign up once to place secure deposits in an account of their choice
Pay Bills/Transfer Money
• Schedule or pay bills quickly and easily
• Transfer money between accounts
• See balances/deposits/withdrawals
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2012 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender