DescriptionGTBank Mobile Money app is here!
GTBankMobile Money is a convenient, secure and affordable way to send money to friends and family from your Android device. With GTBank Mobile Money, all phone users can transfer funds from any mobile phone to any mobile phone/ bank account in Nigeria.
Our app allows you to send money from mobile phone to mobile phone/ bank account on the move with advanced security solutions to protect you and your money.
What's more, you don't even need to be an account holder of GTBank to register for GTBank Mobile Money.
− Your mobile wallet(account) number is your mobile phone number hence it is easy to remember.
− Cash deposits into your mobile money account via Quickteller portal and Quickteller enabled ATMs
− Cash deposits into your mobile wallet from all enabled POS terminals.
− Cash withdrawals from GTBank ATMs without a card.
− Funds Transfers to any recipient (both mobile money subscribers and non-subscribers)
− Funds Transfer to other banks
− Purchase of Airtime
− Bill/Merchant payments
− Balance Enquiries.
− Find your nearest GTBank branch or ATM
Personal Banking customers
- GTBank Mobile Money app is also available to GTBank account holders
- You can choose to link your bank account to your mobile wallet by visiting any of our branches and filling the application form.
- Manage your linked GTBank accounts in one application with one secure log-in. You can check your balance, monitor your transaction history and locate the closest GTBank Branch/ATM to you.
How to register?
To register for the GTBank Mobile Banking app, you need to be aged 16 or over and have a Nigeria-registered mobile number. You can then download this application and follow the on-screen instructions to register and activate yourself.
Your registration will require you to activate your wallet using a unique One-Time-Password (OTP) and choose a 4-digit PIN that is known only to you. This measure guarantees your privacy and security. Once you're set up, subsequent log ins will only require you to have your 4-digit PIN at hand.
Your account can only be accessed from your own Android and not any other device. This further strengthens the security of your wallet.
Other things you need to know:
- The app works on Android OS 2.3 and above
- Standard network charges may apply as you may be charged by your service provider for mobile or internet use.
- It is possible to link your bank accounts to the app by visiting any of our branches and filling the request form.