DescriptionHarley Power Delivered! Justice Served With Superchips Vigilante!
NOTE: THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES A SUPERCHIPS™ VIGILANTE SCOUT OR FLASH MOTORCYCLE VEHICLE INTERFACE (MVI) DEVICE (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND IS COMPATIBLE WITH MOST HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLES. THE APPLICATION WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT A VIGILANTE MVI CONNECTED TO THE BIKE.
Superchips has over 3 decades of performance vehicle tuning experience and we have brought that experience to an all-new line of Harley-Davidson® (HD) motorcycle performance tuning and monitoring products for bikes equipped with a HD fuel-injection [Delphi] Electronic Control Unit (ECU). The Superchips team are HD enthusiasts familiar to the call of the open road and the unmatched freedom found riding. We have made that experience even better and created a smoother ride with better control and response for motorcycle enthusiasts. The benefits gained using Vigilante on a fuel-injected HD are immediately noticeable including:
• Optimum performance – Fix issues found when an aftermarket performance product is installed
• Maximum power – Unlock hidden horsepower and torque for both stock and modified applications
• Improved throttle response – Remapping the throttle-by-wire for better off-the-line acceleration
• Better mid-range performance – No flat spots or misfires with surging eliminated
• Lower engine operating temperatures – Cooler running especially in city riding
• Quicker installation speed – It’s easy to use because it is plug-and-play technology
• Monitor vital engine parameters – Retrieve, store, display, and playback engine data
• Measure performance – Monitor 0-60 MPH, 1/8-mile, and ¼-mile times
• Wireless technology – Bluetooth interface effortlessly connects to an Android smartphone or PC
• Reliability – Keep the durable, proven factory ECU onboard (not a replacement ECU) while avoiding aftermarket add-on modules that try to ‘trick’ the ECU into running right.
The Vigilante features two different customer options. Monitoring/diagnostics (Scout) and tuning with monitoring/diagnostics (Flash).
Scout Features include:
• Virtual gauges in various configurations including gear indicator readout
• User configurable parameter display and data logging with graphing capability
• DTC read and clear with Google troubleshooting
• Performance Meter – 0-60 MPH, ¼-mile times
• Upgradeable to performance tuner
Flash Features include:
• All the features found in the Scout plus ‘user selectable’ tuning files for optimal rideability
• Search and sort from hundreds of tuning files stored in the Superchips cloud
• Download up to three tuning files at a time into the Vigilante – try them, change them, and keep the favorites
• Tunes can be added or changed as often as needed without the need to purchase additional tuning … even when hard parts are added or changed
• Save and return to original tuning (stock or other ECU-based tuning) with ease
• Access the Superchips cloud whenever a new file is needed
To purchase a Vigilante Scout or Flash MVI, or to see if your bike is compatible, please visit www.vigilante.superchips.com.