Description♦ KEY FEATURES
● Handy visitors offline map with inbuilt search facility.
● Colourful clear custom drawn geographically accurate mapping. .
● No internet connection required, no data roaming charges, works on all devices.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Streets, Places of interest, Museums and Galleries etc built into the application.
The London Visitors Map of central London is designed especially for the tourist. The principal feature of the mapping is the highlighting of places of interest, buildings open to the public, theatres, cinemas, selected shops and stores, main shopping streets, main line and underground railway stations and other locations of interest to the visitor. Road information shown includes A and B roads, bus routes and a selection of principal minor roads. This map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis and colour that A-Z are famous for.
With this map installed on your device there is never any need for an internet connection enabling you to access the map anywhere and at anytime. This application starts up instantly and can find any location on the map immediately. You can also use your inbuilt location services (GPS, Wifi, etc) to locate your position on the map.
The map covers an area extending from Charing Cross to:- St. John's Wood, Regent's Park, St. Pancras International Station, Shoreditch, Tower Bridge, Bermondsey, Newington, Westminster, Sloane Square, South Kensington, Earl's Court, Kensington High Street, Bayswater and Maida Vale.