DescriptionRight Track: Metro North has been completely redesigned for a better user experience with more useful features.
This is the ONLY Metro North schedule app that combines REAL-TIME STATUS AND TRACK INFORMATION with OFFLINE SCHEDULE DATA! Stay informed about last-minute schedule changes, delays and cancellations with real-time line information and track numbers on all three lines (except the Danbury and Waterbury Branches and New Haven-State St. Station). Offline schedule data allows you to get scheduled train times without a data/internet connection, allowing for quick trip searches anywhere!
Right Track: Metro North provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time track numbers and status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches
• Transfer Searches (available as an upgrade)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Line Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
The app offers extended features that are available to purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Transfer Searches - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
Train Time and Metro North are Registered Trademarks of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Subway symbols (C) Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Used with permission.