DescriptionThe Unread Gmail Widget is literally that, it's a widget that displays the unread count of gmail messages.
This app is very simple, very small and very functional.
Please note that the Widget will not update until the unread count changes, so it may read 0 on first install until your gmail unread count changes!
Unlike other widgets this works with all versions of the GMail app to date, including the recent 2.3.5 update.
* Simple just install setup
* No IMAP / data connections
* Very responsive (as fast as the gmail app itself)
* Accurate – shows exactly the same unread count as the gmail app itself
* Works with gmail 2.3.5 and above
* No polling, so no battery impact
* Multiple separate gmail account support
* Basic skinning support
If you're after a gmail widget that just works, then Unread Gmail Widget is the widget for you!
NOTE: This is a DEMO only version of Unread Gmail Widget, this will expire after 7 days but otherwise has the same functionality as the full pay for widget.
Known limitations: Non-priority messages read elsewhere will not get updated on the widget until the next gmail message arrives for that account.
Refreshing within the gmail app doesn't always update the unread count on the widget.