DescriptionA phrasal verb is a combination of a verb and a preposition, a verb and an adverb, or a verb with both an adverb and a preposition.
Phrasal verbs are very common in spoken and written English so we need them to understand. This app helps you with just that.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the grammar rules by topic. All questions are sorted by topic.
MOCK TEST MODE:
In mock test questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
• Over 26 topics.
• Over 750 multiple-choice questions with explanation.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• Shows test results in HTML format.
• Track your progress.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.