DescriptionNOTE: This application DOES NOT work without additional hardware !!!!!.
With the LG YARC (Yet Another Remote Control) you can control your old LG TV over the Wi-Fi network.
The TV doesn't have to support 'LG Smart TV' but it must have RS-232 socket described as "CONTROL & SERVICE" and WiSpher RS device connected to it.
The WiSpher RS is the Wi-Fi to RS-232 transceiver which shall be connected to your TV. To experience more about WiSpher RS please visit: http://www.wispher.net or order it directly in our shop: http://www.freewebstore.org/WiSpher. (For the first 10 users we have a special offer).
Main application features:
- supported all functions of the standard LG infrared remote control
- fast external source selections over four customized inputs buttons
- volume control over standard V+ / V- buttons or directly over volume slider (speeds up change of the volume to required level)
- mute status shown in the application
- possible automatic enabling TV by application start
- vibration on button touch
- you need special hardware connected to your TV
- supported only one TV
- NO support for tablets (GUI adjusted only for phones)
For more details please read our User Manual available under: http://wispher.net/download/WiSpherRS_UserManual.pdf
Known supported LG TVs models:
If your TV model is not listed above but it is equipped with RS-232 socket described as "CONTROL & SERVICE",
there is huge possibility that it is also compatible with this application. You can check that by comparing "External Control Device Setup" chapter of your User Manual with the user manual of the one listed above models.
If your TV model is not listed above but it works with this application we will appreciate your feedback at: email@example.com