DescriptionFRep is Finger Record/Replay App. Once you records the routine operation, you can play it by just one button. You can create your own automatic operation button easily.
- Record and Replay/Repeat/Edit operations on touchscreen and/or keystroke
- Easy record/play on current app, by pushing the button of floating console
- Console show/hide depending on playable records for current app
Unlock key provides the unlimited number of records.
- Recording analog Push/Dragging/Flicking operations for automatic process/scroll/gesture.
- Editing and playing continuous virtual space key push with interval for browsing.
- Preload delayed or continuous pushing in prospect of processing delay, such as CPU load or network communication.
- Avoid blind area or blurring by the finger operation.
- Combination with automation App through FRep replay shortcut. (Unlock key enables Tasker / Locale plugin)
- Demonstrate your App.
=== Initial/Reboot Setup ===
FRep needs the initial setup below. If your Android is ROOTED, you can skip this section by permitting su on first startup.
To setup FRep initially or when Android rebooted, you need the initial setup by connecting your PC/Mac. Please retrieve and run the setup tool from following URL after first launch of FRep.
[Initial Setup Tool] http://strai.x0.com/?pagename=frep
Xperia Z, Xperia Ray, Sony Tablet S, Nexus 7, Medias N-06C, Galaxy Note
After starting service, FRep will stay in the notification. By tapping it, the console shows/hides. Once you record by the recording circle button, FRep automatically show console on the app on recorded. Then, the record can be replayed by the playing triangle button.
NOTE: Since FRep records the absolute position for the device, it is also sensitive to screen orientation.
By setting the Repeat number >1 in Manage Traces, FRep play the record continuously by the count. You can also create/edit the playing sequence consisting of multiple records/controls.
FRep do not record Power button push, which will finish recording/playing immediately.
[Record/Replay operation & Restrict by current App]
In record/replay, occasional call or App change may cause a problem. To avoid that, you can choose the sensitivity from until "Power button pushed", "App.(package) Change", "Intent(Class) Change" for setting record/replay range. Restriction for Apps can also be configured.
[Interruption of playing]
To abort replaying, you can interrupt by the overlapping the operation.
NOTE1: When your record cannot be replayed normally, try to Off the setting from Manage Traces or Option.
NOTE2: Virtual keyboard operation cannot be interrupted, so push Power or tap Notification to abort.
Double-tapping the upper switch button on the console, you can open another page which has keyboard operation editor.
Console size/transparency, drag/flick sensitivity, default settings, etc.
= Notice&Tips =
- Do not record including personal information and/or password.
- The replay result may differ depending on the CPU load and/or network traffic. To make good reproducibility, take longer delay for processing wait, stop touch at end point for dragging/flick (flip operation depends heavily on CPU load).
- By default option, the records will be saved in sdcard. Though it can be copied for backup, it has no compatibility with other device.
If you have any question or request, please mail us. The reply will be in English.
== DISCLAIMER ==
THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE DISTRIBUTED and SOLD "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. LICENSEE USES THE SOFTWARE AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.