DescriptionNo credit card required, no limits to number of documents, no registration necessary, no advertising, just FREE.
* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Form filling (You can fill out PDF forms now).
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the value for graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
If you have problems whit GPS or the App freezes after signing, try the following:
Go to app-settings and there go to signature-preferences.
There switch off:
"Save Location information"
"Ask for enabling GPS sensor"
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,