DescriptionOfficial Modern Children App
This is the self-titled debut album app of the Hong Kong based indie band Modern Children. It features:
- MUSIC: You can listen to the all tracks of Modern Children’s self-titled debut album with lyrics for each song.
- NEWS: You can get the recent news of the band
- GAME: You can play the Rainbow Bells mini game, which is the one of the instruments of the band using in concerts.
- ABOUT: You can know more about the band. It includes their Bio, introduction of the members, credits, and the links of their official website, Facebook, myspace, douban, weibo and Wikipedia.
Optimized resolution: 480x800、480x854、540x960、320x480
Does not support Galaxy S (i9000/i9003) because they are unable to install app over 30MB due to device limit.
* Internet - used to access the news page
* Read phone state and identity - used to pause music during phone call
* Prevent phone from sleeping - used to play music in background when screen is off
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
Modern Children is a 6-piece band based in Hong Kong. The band was formed in winter 2006.
“Colourful” is the word to describe Modern Children. They play in different music styles and always go on two extremes: indie pop and post rock. Their songs were filled with all kinds of sounds by using wide range of instruments, from guitars and bass to rainbow bells and erhu. Their positive music and passionate live performance have been bringing them to different stages in various countries, including Macau Flash 2008, NOTCH 2009 at GuangZhou, Baybeats 2010 at Singapore, Art Setouchi 2010 at Japan, Clockenflap 2010 and Fever Music Fest 2011 at ShangHai. In 2008, they had their first solo concert at Kubrick, HK. In late 2011, Modern Children used an unusual way to release their album – iPhone/ Android App. It was probably the very first free App Album in the world, which contains 10 songs for free download. The band will hold their concert named “Come Come Com Sun Live 2012” at Hang Out on 14th January 2012. Physical copies of their debut album CD “Modern Children” will be launched in the same date.