DescriptionThe tree house was developed especially for children between the ages of 2 and 5. They can explore and discover four tree houses up in a large tree. Each tree house is designed with plenty of imagination and encompasses games for learning about shapes, colours, polarities (opposites) and a shadow game.
High-resolution graphics, beautiful music and language support help to turn these four educational subject matters into a game. The difficulty of the games is also a perfect match for the child’s increasing level of learning.
Games for learning about shapes, colours, polarities (opposites) and shadows offer children a fun way of preparing for school. After the tasks have been successfully completed, food is collected which can be fed to the different animals. This motivates the children to successfully overcome further, even more difficult tasks in the tree houses.
In the free version, there is one tree house which can be played in free of charge. All other tree houses can be tried out once for one hour at no cost.
• 4 educational learning objectives (theory of colour, geometry, polarities, scientific issues)
• The difficulty of the game can be adapted automatically to the child’s level of learning
• Language learning support in English and German
• Getting motivation to learn with a unique reward system
• High-quality graphics in HD that are suitable for children
• Shadow game – Find the correct shadow to match an animal
• Painting – Go ahead and take a brush and paint on the canvas
• Practicing with colours– Question and answer game
• Playing with colours – Move the coloured objects into the correct paint buckets
• Learning about shapes – Receive an explanation of the selected shape simply by touching it
• Practicing shapes – Question and answer game
• Sorting shapes – Match objects up to the correct shapes
• Looking at opposites – Receive an explanation of a pair of opposites simply by touching it
• Playing with opposites – Join the right pair of opposites together
• Feed the 3 animals (bear, hare and squirrel) with food
The development of „The Tree House“ was funded by nordmedia – Film- und Mediengesellschaft Niedersachen/Bremen mbH.
We at Zaubersee.de specialise in developing children’s games. Our aim here is to introduce children to the mobile world in a way that is both fun and informative. Feel free to write to us with your ideas and suggestions!