DescriptiondatFM - this two-pane file manager for android.
- Two or One active panel
- Build in FTP server for file transfer
- Batch file transfer, including directories (send folder with bluetooth, gmail, and more)
- Batch Rename or exstension change
- Action panel on bottom (Share, New Folder, Pack to Archive, Copy, Move, Rename, Select All, Deselect All, Delete)
- Kamikaze Mode! For the brave! (disabled by default)
- Root mode (disabled by default)
- Customizable UI, hiding various elements, for minimalism fans and useful for devices with small screens.
- Various theme and icons available in settings.
- Save paths on exit (can be disabled)
- Focus on the folder from which you just came out (can be disabled)
- Ability to instantly open to the newly created directory (can be disabled)
- Support for compression and decompression through ZArchiver 0.6.0 or higher (7zip, zip, tar, etc)
- Create a new directory, just click OK.
- Copy any line from file properties on click.
- "Open with"
- Samba (SMB), SFTP (FTP over SSH), FTP
- Change file and folder permission
- Buil-in players for audio, photo, video
- Counting and quick check md5
- Thumbnails for video, photos, apk
- Context menu on file icon click
- Much more.
INTERNET - for network service, like Samba, ftp, etc.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - read data from storage
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - write data to storage
More information and discussion:
SEO: File Manager, Android