DescriptionPublic transportation timetables in Thailand and neighboring countries has most of the flight, train, bus, ferry and other means of transportation available.
- See nearest stations to your location
- Pick "from", "to", time and mean of transportation & click "Go!"
- Trains in Thailand, Malaysia : most of stations and routes
- Buses in TH: 20 companies+, over 2500 trips
- Routing between 1000+ stations - with interchanges
- Bangkok: MRT, BTS, Airport Link | รถไฟฟ้า
- 500 asian Airports with Arrivals/Departures
- Suvarnabhumi & Don Mueang, other Thai airports arrivals
- Trip information: departures, duration, price, etc
- Station information, hotels and POI near
- other things
1. You are in Singapore, and need to get to your friend's condo at Bangkok, BTS Siam. In "From" field you put "Singapore" (either type in or select from under "From" button), in "To" field you enter or select "Siam, BTS". You will get a flight Singapore - BKK, a connecting airlink train, and an interchange BTS train, all with timetables and hints.
2. You just need to get to the other side of Bangkok: select "City transit" as your transportation type, and "now" at your time. It will search through BTS, MRT, Airlink and local trains.
3. You need to go Chiang Mai, but you afraid to fly. Pick "No flights" as your transportation type.
Available in Thai, English, German, French, Russian and Chinese languages.
If this application get enough interest from tourists and locals, we will recreate it to cover more features in native android. At the time some interchanges may look awkward - please let us know. We are constantly improving the search engine.
At the time being much more options available at the website at http://timetable.asia
This service is available in Thai language, too.
ตารางและเส้นทางเดินรถสาธารณะในไทยและเอเชีย มีทั้ง รถไฟ รถบัส เรืิอ เครื่องบิน รถตู้ และสถานที่ที่สำคัญ พร้อมคำนวณและแนะนำเส้นทางที่ดีที่สุดสำหรับคุณ
Thank you & enjoy.
PS from 14 Dec. Those of you who sets 3,2 and 1 stars for that app: do you mind giving some help on creating and maintaining a FREE application with SIX languages, over 2,5 THOUSAND bus, train, flight etc complicated routes and trips, with all their prices and departure times, harvested and stored manually (except flights) as there is obviously no any central system for that? Volunteer for little help in programming or data mining, will you?
According to the votes the system is garbage, though thousands of people who install it and are happy with it (and hundreds who use is frequently), rarely get a second to vote it higher (thank you guys who did vote).