DescriptionSpace Alarm is an alarm clock that boasts an innovative user interface.
Swipe through the different alarms, drag the clock's hands to change the alarm time or touch the week wheel to repeat the alarm during the week.
Space Alarm clock features:
- an unique, innovative and intuitive interface, easy to use and beautifully simple
- 3 different alarms in the paid version, 1 alarm in the free version
- 3 different ring tone styles: a different ring tone can be played after every snooze
- a pre-alarm ring tone (a very soft tone that will try to wake you up while you are in the light sleep phase)
The alarm's user interface
Touch the lock button to change the alarm, touch it again to lock the alarm and prevent further changes.
While the alarm clock settings are unlocked, touch the other elements on the screen to change the alarm's settings:
- touch the bell on the top right to enable or disable the alarm
- change the alarm clock time by simply dragging the watch's hands (both hours or minutes), but if you prefer the old fashioned way of doing things then just touch the alarm's time.
- touch the week wheel to define the days in which the alarm has to go off: if you leave all the days off then the alarm will go off only once.
- touch the intensity wheel to enable or disable the pre-alarm and the different ring tone moods: if several moods are selected, then the first time the alarm goes off the ring tone with the softer mood will be played, then the next ring tone and so on.
Snoozing and pausing the alarm
When the alarm goes off you can snooze it by keeping pressed the big "Snooze" button for 1 second. After the alarm has been snoozed then you will be able to dismiss it by keeping pressed the big "Dismiss" button for 2 seconds.
The pre-alarm goes off half an hour before the regular alarm and plays a really soft tone that will wake you up only if you are in a light sleep phase.
It is proven that you will feel better if you wake up during the light sleep phase.
Questions & Answers
Q: How can I see the alarm settings?
A: The application displays 4 different screens: 1 watch and 3 alarm settings. You can see them by swiping left or right
Q: Why does the alarm settings look so dark?
A: When an alarm is disabled then it looks darker
Q: I touch the alarms settings but nothing happens. How can I change the alarm settings?
A: The alarm settings are locked to prevent accidental changes: touch the lock icon on the upper right corner to unlock them, then you will be able to change the settings. The settings will be locked automatically after ten seconds of inactivity
Q: How can I change the alarm time?
A: Drag the alarm clock's hands (hours and/or minutes) until it indicates the correct alarm time, or touch the center of the clock to set the time with a time picker dialog
Q: How can I enable or disable the alarm?
A: Unlock the alarm settings by touching the lock icon on the top left corner, then touch the bell icon on the top right cornet (bottom left in landscape mode).
The alarm is enabled automatically as soon as you change the time, the repetition days or the ring tones
Q: What happen when I don't select any day on the week wheel?
A: The alarm will go off only once and then it will be disabled
Q: What is the pre-alarm?
A: The pre-alarm goes off half an hour before the regular alarm using a really soft and quiet ring tone: it should wake you up only if you are in a light sleep phase
Q: What happen when I don't select any ring tone?
A: The application will prevent this: if you deselect all the ring tones then it will select back the calm ring tone
Q: What happen when I select more than one ring tone?
A: When the alarm goes off then the calmest select ring tone is played. When the alarm goes off after being snoozed then the next selected ring tone will be played, and so on until all the selected ring tones have been played.
Subsequent rings will use the loudest selected ring tone.