DescriptionThis is the "read-only" version of BrightMIDE, where saving is not possible. You can use this version to try out BrightMIDE. If you like it, please buy the full version.
BrightMIDE (Bright Mobile IDE / integrated development environment) is an app designed to allow you to view, browse, edit, compile and execute Java/Android source code on an Android phone or tablet. Of course it is not as powerful as other IDEs like Eclipse or Netbeans that you execute on a desktop computer, but it still offers a lot:
- syntax highlighting
- easy and fast navigation (e.g. going to a method, jumping into a class source file)
- undo / redo
- computer keyboard with easy access to special characters like curly brackets and function keys as well as navigation keys like "Home" and "End"
- many keyboard shortcuts (based on the Eclipse key bindings)
- easy text selection with shift key as well as Ctrl+A
- automatic saving when closing the editor
- automatic saving every few minutes
- source code history
- split keyboard for easier writing on tablets
- calling a free third-party-app to compile the source code and build an APK-file
- install and execute APK-files on your device
- Remember last edit location