DescriptionDiaLog has been developed with the aim of simplifying day-to-day accounting of insulin-dependent diabetics.
- Adding new records through a combined form.
- Built-in configurable insulin calculator.
- Display of old records in a list view.
- Diagrams for glucose records.
- Export of reports in HTML format.
- Optional data upload via FTP, SFTP and mail.
- Simple PHP Frontend to view uploaded reports.
- Basic statistics still under development.
- Support for different measurement units.
- Widgets displaying last records.
- English and German user interface.
- Data backup and recovery on SD card.
DiaLog respects your privacy and does not transmit any personal records over the internet; except you are using the optional upload function to send your data to your own server. Your data always belongs to you. For information on how to setup the optional web frontend, see developer's website.
The permissions to access the sd card are required for data backup and the network access permission is used by the upload function. Further details see data privacy statement.
This application is a completely private development during my spare time and still is in an early development state. Please send all your feedback and proposals directly to me by mail so I can answer them.
There is a free demo version which can be used for 30 days without any further restrictions. If you like this app and want to continue using it, this paid version have to be purchased. Your data can be transferred by using the backup and restore function. All returns directly insure to the benefit of the software developer and therefore make an active contribution to the future development of DiaLog. If you run into trouble with the Google Licensing service, please send me a mail with your Google Account name.
Demo version on Google Play Store: