DescriptionAttention: For questions or suggestions please use mail and not the comments! There is no way to answer you. Thank you!
FireAlert 2 is the further development of the now for more than two years successful SMS/MMS alarm app for Android. It is the perfect solution for Firefighters and other profession's where missing a text is not an option! It makes your mobile working like a pager.
It can be used by
- emergency medical services (EMS)
- mountain rescue service
- Red Cross
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD)
- and many more
Beside the rescue organistations, you can use FireAlert 2 to monitor server and control systems.
To use FireAlert 2 you must already receive SMS/MMS, Email or calls which will require your special attention.
What offers FireAlert 2?
- supports SMS and flash-SMS
- supports MMS (Beta)
- supports calls
- supports Email (only with K9 Mail client)
- display the message in a pop-up
- speech synthesis of the message (SMS/MMS)
- unlimited trigger that can be set up separatly
- use of own sounds
- play sound even when mobile is in silent mode
- different vibration pattern
- turn on phone from 'sleep mode'
- test function for each trigger
- saves the text messages
- widget to control some settings
- interface in german, english and french
- and more
FireAlert 2 is free and without any advertisement. FireAlert 2 is made to save life and save goods. I develope FireAlert 2 in my free-time, like we all do our job in the organisation, for free.
There is just one thing, if you use FireAlert 2, please help me to make it better! Write me your ideas and be a part of the development.
Important! This is the first public version of FireAlert 2. Some people tested this version in advance already, but due to the many different devices and Android version it can come to problems at any time. Some functions are device specific and don't work on any device. The biggest problem will cause the camera flash-light. If you notice any problems, contact me over mail. Thank you very much!
You already use FireAlert? Please, choose one version and disable the other. It can come to conflicts if you run both for the same messages.
fire alert 2