DescriptionNot using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time. You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After a certain time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while connected to a specific WiFi network / Bluetooth device or at certain locations.
- does not work if your Exchange policy requires a PIN!
- pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.0+
- does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
Free trial version is available to test the app with your phone (search for 'Delayed Lock Trial'). PLEASE TEST IT BEFORE BUYING!
- Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
- Delay since 'Screen off' or since 'Last unlock'
- Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
- Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
- Upgradable with free plugins: Unlock with WiFi, Bluetooth or location based and remote activate lockscreen via SMS
- wipe on several failed unlocks
- auto disable USB-debugging on rooted devices (on 4.0 - 4.2.1, not necessary on 4.2.2+)
- Revoke admin permission to be able to uninstall!
- Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps -> test the trial version before!
- Incompatible on Android 4.0+ with full device encryption enabled
- Samsung Droid Charge: Works on some device, but not all -> Test the trial version first!
- Motorola Moto-X: PIN/Password might not work, pattern lock with root should work
- Samsung Galaxy S4 & Note 3 & possible other newer Samsung devices: Pattern lock currently doesn't work
- Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work -> Test the trial version first!
I do not guarantee that your device's data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - permission to use root commands, necessary for pattern lock / faceunlock on Android 4.0+
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - needed to save images for widget icons
CHECK_LICENSE - needed for validating the market license
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - needed to disable pattern lock & USB debugging on rooted devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - also needed for license validation
VIBRATE - needed for "vibrate when locking" feature
WAKELOCK - necessary for "wake when locking" option which is needed on some devices
READ_EXTERNAL_MEMORY - to load custom icons for the widgets
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to lock on boot