DescriptionYou know the feeling, there's still days left in the month but you're not sure where your money's gone!
Budget Book provides you a comprehensive overview of your income and expenditures that can be managed in configurable categories.
What means the media=
- AndroidPIT testet the budget book (http://www.androidpit.de/de/android/tests/test/391967/Haushaltsbuch-buchhalten-und-den-Ueberblick-bewahren)
- Januar/2011: recommend by 'Bildzeitung' (http://www.thomasschiffler.de/2011_01/google-android/bildzeitung-empfiehlt-das-haushaltsbuch/)
This demo version is fully functional but limited to max. 50 bookings. After 50 Reservations can be put on any further posting more. All data can be transferred to the test by means of an export / import in the full version in the.
As a special feature this application offers the possibility to book your household data on several Android devices to synchronize across. Run a Budget Book together with your partner and therefore easy to keep track of your financial status.
Budget Book will enable you to analyze your budget by time period and category, with many more options listed below:
- free category management
- categories in sales type (income / expense)
- Evaluation / Analysis
- Data storage choice internally or on external memory
- Input / Output report by categories
- Import / Export (CSV format)
- Graphical sales analysis
- Password protection
- Recurring / termed bookings
- Swype in Overviews
- Budget management (fixed budget or the sum total revenue)
- Statistics of the budget consumption (residual Budget / day)
- Backup and Restore on DropBox
- Administration of any number of accounts
- you synchronize your Household Paper on multiple devices
- integrated calculator
- Language can be configured sepearted to the device-settings
- widget to check your budget on one view
- add pictures to your bookings
Explanation of the required user-permissions:
- internet - comparison with DropBox
- SD card - data storage and data backup
- Licence - should be clear - License Test
- start at boot - Multi-user synchronization
I'll let you know if we have any issues or comments through the testing process.