Description-- 8< ---- 8< ---- 8< --
Take your Notes with CardBoard
CardBoard is a powerful app for creating index cards. You can arrange your cards on multiple layouts. It is even possible to use every card in more than one layout.
What users say about CardBoard Index Cards
* Awesome, it is the best It’s very helpful and useful for school notes you should really try this app it is great…
* Cardboard is very convenient Cardboard makes it easy to jot down story notes, ideas, and lists on the run. Love it!
* Wonderful app A must have for all screenwriters.
* Great app! This is the best planning app I’ve found! As a NaNo writer, this is helping me immensely.
* Rhoada’s Review I love it!!! Helped me out a bunch for a presentation!
* Great App for Roleplaying I’ve moved from hand index cards to this application to store and keep track of the different plots lines that are running in my roleplaying games. [...] Great customer service.
* Teaching Aid. A very novel idea for those of us that just like to lay things out on the floor and then study the flow of how our plan will unfold.
* Exactly what I wanted This app is a must for every screenwriter and novelist... it looks complex but easy to learn and manipulate... what more can I say but kudos to the developers. [CardBoard Novels Add-On]
If you have suggestions for future changes or detect a bug, please contact me via the contact form on my web site. I try to respond quickly with an update.
Also look for CardBoard Novel Writer Add-On, available in Google Play. (Link)
To get an overview of all features, visit the online help. (Link)
Possible uses for CardBoard:
- Taking notes
- Organizing ideas
- Create cards and card types
- Card (types) can have icons and images on them
- Arrange cards in flexible layouts
- Auto-layout (alphabetical, by card type)
- Export layouts to text files
What else can you do with CardBoard?
- Plan your life
- Manage your todos
- Plan your project
- Plan your book (textbook or novel)
- Organize your screenwriting/scriptwriting
- Simply setup databases, e.g. for your collections
CardBoard uses minimum sytem rights, just storing on your device or SD card and vibration. Full standalone. No ads, no internet security issues. Just you and your Android device.
CardBoard should now be working properly with following devices, which had troubles with CardBoard before version 2.6:
- Toshiba Thrive 10.1"
- Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, and Note 2
- Motorola Droid RAZR
- all other devices with strange behavior when moving around cards
CardBoard - your application for index cards (similar to the good old fashioned 5x3 or 7x5 note cards). Or use CardBoard as your flash card organizer.
CardBoard features are stable now, future releases will concentrate on bug fixes.
Get CardBoard now!