DescriptionMeter Readings is a tool that makes it easy to regularly monitor the energy usage of your household. Add the types of meters you want to monitor, and select an interval. You will then be notified when it is time to read the meters.
Based on the readings entered, it is possible to get a graphical overview of the monthly usage as well as statistics like total average and usage pr. day.
The app comes with 3 predefined meters (Electricity, Heat, Water), which can be altered or deleted as you see fit.
The basic version comes with a limit of 3 meters and no option to import/export data. The app can be upgraded through in-app purchase to lift these restrictions.
FEATURES (ALL VERSIONS):
- User defined meter names and units.
- Virtual meters
- Flashlight when reading meters.
- Notifications when it is time to read the meters.
- Support for replaced meters and meters starting over.
- Advanced graphical overview of usage
- Advanced statistics of usage
- Unlimited number of meters
- Comments for individual readings.
- Customizable notification timers.
- Import of data from SD-card, Google Drive or Dropbox (CSV or SQLite Database)
- Export of data to SD-card, Google Drive or Dropbox (CSV or SQLite Database)
- No ads
A few people are having trouble upgrading through the app. This is a known bug in Android Market and Google are working on fixing it. If you encounter this, please see http://www.ilios.dk/meterreadings for advice on how to solve this.
Thanks to Valent Turkovic for testing new features.
Thanks to Franziska Bury and Philipp Tigges for the German translation.
Thanks to Ovidiu Bucse for the Romainian translation.
Thanks to Dariusz Bartczak for the Polish translation.
Please email email@example.com if you experience any errors using the app or have suggestions for new functionality.