DescriptionThis is the long awaited free version of "Preferans", a highly intellectual and aristocratic trick taking card game.
For the rules please visit Wikipedia page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preferans
*** It's addictive once you get the rules! ***
*** It's better thаn poker! ***
Preferans - main features:
* 3 players: the user and 2 androids
* Configurable profiles for different users
* 4 difficulty levels
* 3 preferans game flavors - "Sochi", "Leningrad" and "Rostov"
* Portrait and landscape playing modes for compatible devices, i.e. tablets and larger resolution phones.
* Centralized leader board
* Offers - an ability to end the current game early if opponents agree
* Additional settings:
- passing': type (sliding or classic), progression, cost, exit and interruption
- whist': type, whether whist on 6♠ is mandatory or arbitrary
- who controls the game against android who has declared misére
- card suit order
- card rank order in suit
- control tap at round end
- making obvious moves automatically
* Configurable confirmations for first bid and contract
* Configurable "skip-a-game" when AI plays human cards
* An ability to replay the last deal without affecting the game score: great for learning how to play
* Integration with popular social networks for sharing game results
* Extensive games statistics
' - This option can not be changed while in the game
We hope you are going to enjoy playing the game the way we did while developing it.
Please feel free to contact us should you find any bug or would like to suggest a new feature. Our e-mail address appears on this page. You may also visit and "like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PlayOnSmart
KW: intellectual, aristocratic, card games, trick taking, playing cards, bidding, bid, trick, trump, poker, whist, bridge, AI, leaderboard, top 10, 1000, king, queen, ace, jack, thousand, nine, preferans, preferance, preference, game, games, card, cards, sochi, rostov, leningrad