DescriptionThis is the long awaited free version of "Preferans", a highly intellectual and aristocratic trick taking card game.
For the rules please visit Wikipedia page at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preferans
*** It's addictive once you get the rules! ***
*** It's better then poker! ***
* 3 players: the user and 2 androids
* Configurable profiles for different users
* 4 difficulty levels
* 3 game flavors - "Sochi", "Leningrad" and "Rostov"
* Centralized leader board
* Offers - an ability to end the current game early if opponents agree
* Additional settings:
- passing': type (sliding or classic), progression, cost, exit and interruption
- whist': type, whether whist on 6♠ is mandatory or arbitrary
- who controls the game against android who has declared misére
- card suit order
- card rank order in suit
- control tap at round end
- making obvious moves automatically
' - This option can not be changed while in the game
We hope you are going to enjoy playing the game the way we did while developing it.
Please feel free to contact us should you find any bug or would like to suggest a new feature. Our e-mail address appears on this page. You may also visit and "like" our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/PlayOnSmart
KW: intellectual, aristocratic, card games, trick taking, playing cards, bidding, bid, trick, trump, poker, whist, bridge, AI, leaderboard, top 10, 1000, king, queen, ace, jack, thousand, nine, preferans, preferance, preference, game, games, card, cards, sochi, rostov, leningrad