DescriptionManage and monitor your KNX home automation system with your Android phone.
You can access the following KNX home automation functions :
- Lights, dimmers
- Raising and lowering shutters, opening and closing blinds
- Heating set points and modes
- Mechanical ventilation and air conditioning
- KNX scenes
- Lighting scenarios
- Weather station levels : temperature, luminosity, anemometer, humidity, CO2
You can operate the IP cameras.
Your Android phone becomes a universal home automation remote control.
Define the number, colour and function of each button on your remote controls. They can be linked together to control the whole building.
The application manages the home automation protocol via an IP/KNX gateway.
You can access your building locally or remotely :
- either with a WiFi connection (local or remote)
- or with a 3G connection (depending on the resources and options provided by your mobile telephone operator)
The application can access several sites in order to connect to different KNX home automation installations.
Download the documentation from our website www.idomconcept.eu
An Internet connection is required to use all the application’s features.
Activating the services enables the use of all the backup and restore functions for the configuration databases on our servers.
This information is personal and secured through your Android phone licence.
Thanks to this hosting, installers and system integrators will be able to prepare, modify and maintain the configuration of the home automation equipment. This will guarantee the best possible use of the installation functions, while removing any difficulties for the user.
15 days FREE full evaluation version.
iDom KNX configuration tool for PC :
- complete project preparation
- ETS4 group addresses import
- KNX functions, cameras and remote controls
- visualization of the project
- transfer to phone