Description== FEATURES ==
* Thanks to the iconmask feature this pack will theme 100% of your icons !
* 26 iconback, iconupon, iconmask of alphabet
* it's an HD icon pack (144x144 - xxxhdpi set)
* Wallpapers included.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To apply the theme :
* Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
* Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
* ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Choose the theme from the list and apply it.
To individually change any app's icon :
* Nova/Apex: On homescreen Long press app icon > Edit > tap the icon > Icon Pack. Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon.
* ADW: On homescreen double tap icon > Edit > Icon pack > Select the theme from the list and from there, you can select any icon.
== FIX for Jelly Bean devices ==
If the theme is not working for you somehow, do the following -
* Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
* Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
* Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
* If you get trouble to make it work on ADW, choose/apply another pack and then back to this pack (thank you Anders for that feedback).
* If you have any problem please don't leave derogatory comments and 1 star reviews. Contact me first ;)
== Specifics ==
APEX, GO launcher users please read this :
@Apex users, Dennis (the Apex Dev) is including the matching of the different icon (back/upon/mask) in is next release, this theme will work when he will upload is update on the play store (apk is future proof lol).
@Go launcher users, yours got the iconmask feature too. but it's inverted ! Result : icon is cropped the bad way and a hole is appearing in the middle of the icon. Please I also ask Go Launcher users to massive request the launcher devs to fix this inverted behavior.
HOLO and LauncherPRO users : No compatibility with both. Please massive request your favorite launcher devs to add compatibility like Nova and Apex devs did if you want this iconset to work with your launcher.