DescriptionWant to know if your launcher is compatible ? please check here (http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii87/pooley45/launchercompatibilitystatus20.png)
== FEATURES ==
* 1 icon back, 1 icon upon, so basically 100% of your icons are themed with this set.
* Works on Jelly Bean devices too.
* Wallpapers included.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To apply the theme :
* Apex Launcher: Go to Apex settings > Theme settings
* Nova Launcher: Go to Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
* Go LauncherEX: On the home screen, press MENU > Themes > Installed
* ADW Launcher: On the home screen, press MENU > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your theme
* Choose the theme from the list and apply it.
== FIX for Jelly Bean (ant. 4.2) devices ==
If the theme is not working for you somehow, do the following -
* Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
* Tap the downloaded theme app and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
* Tap the theme name again and restore the same backup that you had just created.
* If you get trouble to make it work on ADW, choose/apply another pack and then back to this pack (thank you Anders for that feedback).
* If you have any problem please don't leave derogatory comments and 1 star reviews. Contact me first ;)
== Specifics ==
@all NOVA, APEX, ADW, GO launcher users please read this.
Each iconset I make is compatible with your launcher, but is limited by the proper structure of each launcher. I want to make only 1 iconset for all launcher to avoid an obvious waste of time updating one by one iconset for each launcher. Due to that fact, some feature are supported by some launchers and not by others. Please read the following for complete understanding.
ADW users, your launcher support the iconupon.png, iconback.png, iconmask.png feature (what it is ? see it in image here : http://adwthings.com/launcher/adw-theming-guide/#iconspecial), I added this feature in my previous iconset version since with it, no need for request anymore as it will take the default icon and customize it automatically ! But I remove this feature in my last release since NOVA and APEX users only have the iconback + iconupon feature. Not the iconmask causing : default icon is not cropped. I ask for NOVA and APEX users to massive request your favorite launcher devs to add this feature. it's awesome !
Regarding Go launcher users, like ADW Launcher, yours got the iconmask feature too. but it's inverted ! Result : icon is cropped the bad way and a hole is appearing in the middle of the icon. Please I also ask Go Launcher users to massive request the launcher devs to fix this inverted behavior.
HOLO and LauncherPRO users : No compatibility with both. Please massive request your favorite launcher devs to add compatibility like Nova and Apex devs did if you want this iconset to work with your launcher.
I'm trying to improve the iconset compatibility in every updates but launchers devs should play the compatibility card here, please tell them to do so.