DescriptionPrague Audio Travel Guide
Get a doze of the greatest Czech beers and discover the rich collection of Gothic, baroque and Renaissance buildings in the city that inspired Antonín Dvorak, Franz Kafka and Bohumil Hrabal! Whether you are eager to wander around the Prague Castle with its stout bastions, impressive squares, medieval churches and the Royal Guards, dawdle and enjoy viewing the stunning panorama from the famous Charles Bridge, or look for President Clinton's legendary sax playing venue our tailor-made tours guide you through the city of hundred spires. Forget about lengthy text based content, listen to the narrated information and pay attention to the site itself.
Got tired of sightseeing? Allow yourself refreshments of warm baguettes and cold beer on to the Old Town Square. Switch to the browsing mode to get first hand tips to the best restaurants and bars around.
POCKET GUIDE AUDIO GUIDES
Pocket Guide allows you to select from a collection of compact and informative audio walking tours presenting the best locations and insider tips to the most hip and cultural cities in Europe. Choose among 10 thematic tours to get the best at fist glance, or wander freely to get informed every time an interesting site is nearby. This easy to use application guides you with voice, its automatic and best of all it fits to your pocket!
*NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED - Designed for offline use so yo don't need to pay for
the high roaming prices.
*EASY TO USE – Instead of scanning through tour books and tapping your cell phone put it in your
pocket and listen to the voice navigation and audio information that charges automatically when
your approach a sight.
*GUIDED EXPERIENCE - If you don't know where to start select one from 10 pre-defined audio
walking tours in varying thematics and lengths and browse among 500 geo-coded points of
interests. You just put your phone in you pocket and follow the voice instructions.
*YOU WON'T GET LOST – You can navigate easily with offline map that always shows where you are and in which direction you are looking (only with built-in compass) and while listening to the navigation instructions during the tours.
*UP - TO - DATE - Our constantly edited content written by culture-savvy travel writers and tour guides guarantee that you stay tuned for the city's actual cultural offerings and search for restaurants and bars close to your location.
Enjoyed the tours? Keen on traveling? Download Pocket Guide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
The light version is restricted to only 1 tour and a full offline map of Prague.
Tours of Prague:
* Conservative Prague (2 hours, 3.5 km) Palaces and churches at the foot of the Castle, on the bank of the River Vlatva
* Loreta and Strahov (1 hour, 2.5 km) A tour around the Loreta and Strahov monasteries
* Modern Prague (2.5 hours, 5 km) A walk among the sights of Prague's heart
* Hradcany (1.5 hours, 3 km) A tour in Prague's world famous Castle District, the Hradcany
* The Royal Road (2 hours, 3.5 km) The coronation route across the Old Town to the Castle
* Petrin Hill (2 hours, 4 km) A romantic walk on Petrin Hill above Prague
* Old-New Prague (2.5 hours, 5 hours) A historical walk taking us from medieval times to the present
* Vysehrad and its surroundings (4.5 hours, 3 km) Vysehrad Castle and the Prague of its citizens
* The Jewish Quarter (2 hours, 4 km) A walk into the history and legends of the Prague Jewish community
London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, Brussels, Athens, Potsdam, Waterloo, Bratislava, Cork, Debrecen