DescriptionVienna Audio Travel Guide
Loose yourself in the city of palaces, grand parks and high culture with your personal tour guide in your pocket. Discover Vienna’s lively bar and restaurant scene and stay tuned for nu jazz in one of Vienna's designed lounges. Whether you are eager to meander down the gorgeous streets with 18th-century buildings, admire the grandeur of the Hofburg Imperial Palace, or check out the newest exhibitions in MuseumsQuartier our tailor-made tours guide you through the city. You can forget about lengthy text based content just listen to the narrated information and pay attention to the site itself.
Got tired of sightseeing? Want to get in line for the best Viennese breakfast? Switch to the browsing mode to get first hand tips to the best restaurants and bars around.
POCKET GUIDE AUDIO GUIDES
Pocket Guide allows you to select from a collection of compact and informative audio walking tours presenting the best locations and insider tips to the most hip and cultural cities in Europe. Choose among 10 thematic tours to get the best at fist glance, or wander freely to get informed every time an interesting site is nearby. This easy to use application guides you with voice, its automatic and best of all it fits to your pocket!
*NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED - Designed for offline use so yo don't need to pay for
the high roaming prices.
*EASY TO USE – Instead of scanning through tour books and tapping your cell phone put it in your
pocket and listen to the voice navigation and audio information that charges automatically when
your approach a sight.
*GUIDED EXPERIENCE - If you don't know where to start select one from 10 pre-defined audio
walking tours in varying thematics and lengths and browse among 500 geo-coded points of
interests. You just put your phone in you pocket and follow the voice instructions.
*YOU WON'T GET LOST – You can navigate easily with the offline map that always shows where you are and in which direction you are looking (only with built-in compass) and while listening to the navigation instructions during the tours.
*UP - TO - DATE - Our constantly edited content written by culture-savvy travel writers and tour guides guarantee that you stay tuned for the city's actual cultural offerings and search for restaurants and bars close to your location.
Enjoyed the tours? Keen on traveling? Download Pocket Guide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
The light version is restricted to only 1 tour and a full offline map of Vienna.
Tours of Vienna:
* The Prater; Viennese atmosphere at its best (2.5 hours, 4.5 km) Adventure, adrenaline and a giant wheel in Vienna's historic amusement district
* Schönbrunn - stunning residence of the Habsburgs (2.5 hours, 5 km) Recreation and cultural delights in and around the marvellous Baroque palace of the Habsburgs
* Palaces full of history (1.5 hour, 3 km) Marvel at these astonishing Viennese city palaces and hear a few of their stories
* Shopping and rambling in the City (2 hours, 4 km) For shopping freaks in particular
* From the Opera to the Danube (1.5 hour, 2.5 km) A walk through the centre of Vienna passing by the most famous sights
* From the Orthodox Quarter to the City Park (2.5 hours, 4 km) Enchanting Old Town and a green oasis, the Stadtpark
* Skyline and green area - the most recent part of Vienna (3 hours, 6 km) A walk on and around the longest and most peculiar island Vienna has to offer
* Squares, music, parks and the military (3 hours, 6 km) Colour and life in the outer areas of Downtown Vienna
* The Hofburg and its secrets (2 hours, 2.5 km) A tour of the area of the former imperial court
* Discovering the Ring Road, its style and its environs (3 hours, 6 km) Museums and sights for all ages
London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, Brussels, Athens, Potsdam, Waterloo, Bratislava, Cork, Debrecen