DescriptionThis is an Android application to display and record the video from an USB camera which is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device. For more details please check our website.
Trial Version (Free) is here. Please check this app by using Trial Version, before you purchase or update this app. We cannot refund.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal), Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
- Still Image Capture
- Camera Control (*1) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
*1 : Only supported commands of the camera are controllable.
[Restrictions and Attentions]
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*2)
- This application supports ONLY following cameras.
Logitech C270 (only SD), C310 (only SD), C920 (SD/HD)
SANWA SUPPLY CMS-V32 (only SD)
Watec WAT-01U2 (only SD)
- Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
*2 : Some Android device may not execute this application. Anyway, please attempt the trial vesion.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.