DescriptionThis is an Android application to display and record the video from an USB camera which is connected to a smart phone or a tablet device. For more details please check our website.
[Restrictions for this Trial Version]
This application is a trial version and restricted as follows (Standard/Lite Versions are not restricted).
- Executable time is 30 seconds.
- Displaying our logo image.
[Specifications and Characteristics]
- You do NOT need root rights or changing Android ROM data.
(You can use normal Android device which is sold on the market)
- Video Size : SD (640x480), HD (1280x720)
- Mirror Display (Flip Horizontal), Display with Delay (Max 10 seconds)
- Recording (You can set the sound to On/Off)
- Still Image Capture
- Camera Control (*1) : Zoom, Focus, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, Hue, White Balance, Anti-Flicker
*1 : Only supported commands of the camera are controllable.
[Restrictions and Attentions]
- For versions of Android devices after 4.0 with USB host function (*2)
- This application supports ONLY following cameras.
+ Logitech C270 (only SD), C310 (only SD), C920 (SD/HD)
+ SANWA SUPPLY CMS-V32 (only SD)
+ Watec WAT-01U2 (only SD)
- Sound recording is only supported by Android internal microphone (not the microphone in USB camera)
- Some Android device can't work well when recording sound. Please turn "MIC ON during recording" off, if you meet the trouble.
*2 : Some Android device may not execute this application. Anyway, please attempt this trial application.
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.