DescriptionA minimalist chess clock. This timer is for the benefit of those ornery players who like to keep the game moving. It features a clean and simple design with large buttons that clearly indicate whose turn it is (after a player moves his button dims).
A few nice features:
* Allow the screen to dim (to conserve power during those long games).
* A move counter is available.
* The timer will pause if you get interrupted.
* For more experienced players, the official FIDE tournament time controls can be used (or use your own custom settings)
* You can swap the button positions
* You can play a buzzer when time runs out
* Visual indication of Bronstein delay interval
* Take a picture of your board and it will suggest a move. (KIDDING!)