DescriptionWith the FlashAir™ App for Android, you can quickly and easily connect, download and share all the images and documents on your wireless FlashAir™ SDHC memory card.
3 viewing modes
- Thumbnail view: shows thumbnails of photos in a single scrollable grid.
- Full screen: shows a single full screen image with the option to zoom.
- Folder view: shows photos and files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
- Save your photos to your Android device.
- Select photos or files to share via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Weibo. *Note: You will need to connect to the internet to share.
- Allows you to open images or files in another application.
- Turn on/off auto-reloading functionality.
- Configure the SSID and security key(password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Configure the SSID and security key(password) for internet pass thru mode.
- This application is compatible Android 2.2 - Android 4.4 devices.
- This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
- TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
- This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.