DescriptionWith “FlashAir App for Android”, you can transfer photos or files stored on the FlashAir card to an Android device easily and conveniently.
The following functions are available in the application.
- Setting up the wireless connection automatically by tapping FlashAir app’s icon. (only for Android devices)
- Displaying the list of the available FlashAir SSIDs, in case there are several FlashAir Cards connectable from the Android device.
- Initial set up of FlashAir.
- Displaying Files and folders. In case JPEG photo data is stored, thumbnails are displayed.
- Download single, multiple or all files of a selected folder to the microSD card inserted into an Android device.
- Two View modes for JPEG pictures available: Thumnail preview and large picture view with the option to zoom
- Changing the security key(password) and SSID.
- This application is compatible with smartphones with the following OS versions.
Android 2.2 - Android 4.0
- This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
- TOSHIBA may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
- This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.
- FlashAir is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.