DescriptionNassau & Paradise Island, BAHAMAS: Triptych (‘/triptik) Travel Guide
Triptych (‘/triptik) Travel brings you the ultimate guide to Nassau & Paradise Island’s
Fashion, Art & Culture | Music, Food & Wine | Sexy Sun, Sand & Sea.
With tips from smart, cool, cultural insiders, and offline maps (no roaming charges) this guide is a must for cruise passengers for an amazing day in port, or any visitor planning a gorgeous trip.
We invite you to come closer. Look beneath the surface. Taste. Feel. Think. Experience.
• Fun and relaxing days and nights for the family, couples or solo travelers
• Diamond white beaches that melt into crystal clear aquamarine waters
• Kaleidoscopic marine life and thrilling water sports under sunny blue skies
• Delicious Bahamian and international cuisine: from haute-dining to spicy street food
• Locally brewed beer, high-octane tropical cocktails, and laughs with friendly locals
• Über-creative Bahamian visual arts and authentic, time-honored craftsmanship
• Soulful, poetic, folktale-telling, filmmaking culture
• Head-bobbing, hip-shaking meringue, rake & scrape and Junkanoo music beats
• Glamorous nightlife that lasts until morning.
Triptych (‘/triptik) Travel Guide curates the very best of Nassau & Paradise Island:
Staying In: great hotels to stay in and a few reasons not to leave the premises
While Away the Day: sun, sand, & sea plus fashion, art, history & culture
Food For Thought: the tastiest, chicest, most authentic Bahamian and international cuisine
Cocktail Hour: enjoy the scene at the best bars, for tropical cocktails to champagne
Party All Night: where to play with locals and fellow travelers
Well Spent: the best shopping and beautiful, authentic Bahamian souvenirs
Escape Fantasy: where to go to slow the pace and really get away from it all
Essential Information: such as banking, medical and other travel resources.
Features for planning your itinerary and navigating the city:
Concierge: addresses, telephone numbers, websites, rates and opening hours
Cityscape: all venues grouped and color-coded by neighborhood, with offline maps
24 Hours: the very best to see, do, taste & take home if visiting for only one day
Sunday Best: a handy list of restaurants and attractions you can enjoy on Sundays
Frugal Flaneur: creative choices for enjoying the city on a budget
Favorites: save your own itinerary of things to do to your Favorites list within the app
Share: send virtual postcards of places you love via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Anticipate and savor your visit:
In The Know: blogs, weekly updates and annual events for planning your trip
Playlist: Bahamian music and artists, from Junkanoo and rake & scrape to R&B and pop
Reading: great books on Bahamian history, art, architecture, poetry, folklore & wildlife
Recipes: savor the local flavors at home, long after you’ve left, or before you arrive
Please find us and share your experience on:
Our blog: www.nassauandparadise.com
Triptych (‘/triptik) Travel Guide: Life is art. Curate your experience.