DescriptionUniversal assistant for solving mathematical tasks for pupils and students, which allows you not only to see the answer to the task, but also shows a detailed solution.
Derivatives, limits, geometric shapes, the task of statistics, matrices, systems of equations and vectors – this and more in Math Helper!
The latest update 3.0 contains fixes of some bugs in "Vector algebra" and a new design.
MathHelper is a universal assistant for anyone who has to deal with higher mathematics. You can be a student of a college or graduate, but if you suddenly need emergency assistance in mathematics – a tool is right under your fingertips!
• 6 topics and 41 sub-section.
• Localization for Russian, English, Italian and German.
• Intel ® Learning Series Alliance quality mark.
• In the paid version of the application you will be able not only to solve the problem, but also to trace the process of solving it.
• The application is equipped with a convenient multi-function calculator and extensive theoretical guide in several languages.
Application MathHelper is indispensable during exams, writing sessions and examinations! And even if you have already grown out of student uniforms and jeans, you may sometimes emergently need a universal mathematical reference book-calculator!
Math Helper allows you to calculate in six sections:
1. Linear Algebra - Operations with matrices (7 subsections).
2. Linear algebra - Solving systems of linear equations (3 units).
3. Vector algebra - Vectors (9 sub-sections).
4. Vector algebra - Shapes (subsection 4).
5. Mathematical analysis - Derivatives (3 units).
5. The theory of probability (subsection 4).
6. The number and sequence (11 subsections).
Discover a new shape of mathematics with MathHelper!