DescriptionBW-Go is an easy-to-use no-nonsense SGF editor to record, analyse, study and replay Go / Igo / Weiqi / Baduk games.
If you encounter any problems, please mail me. Any feedback is welcome, including suggestions for later versions!
- All tools in one screen, including comments
- Unique 'tether' stone and markup placement: play a stone and move your finger away to check and correct the position.
Fast for tablets, accurate enough for a 25x25 game on a 320x480 screen!
- Correction for involuntary movements while lifting your finger
- Study joseki while analysing your games using embedded Kogo's Joseki Dictionary.
KJD included by courtesy of Alexander Dinerchtein, curator, and Gary Odom, originator. http://waterfire.us/joseki.htm
- Landscape support on both phones and tablets
- Record your own games
- Game review/study: replay a game on the board while the app only accepts the game moves
- Score/score estimate (manual marking of dead stones)
- Easy creation and browsing of variations without unnecessary pop-ups
- Mark moku with letters, digits and shapes
- Game editing: add and remove stones, correct earlier moves (checks if this results in impossible moves later)
- Supports game collections in single SGF, like the ones at http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~mmueller/go/games.html
- Also supports old SGF formats (pre-FF). Please report any incompatible SGF's!