In Chapter Reading Screen:
1. swipe left/right to choose previous/next chapter
(when in search multi-chapter mode, it choose previous/next chapter in results)
2. click to choose the smalest verse. After 3 seconds, the share icon will display.
3. long click can choose words, it's android's function, dont miss it.
4. click book, chapter, verse to change book, chapter, verse.
5. when scroll is on top or button, the zoom button will display, you can change font size.
6. android's pinch can also increase and decrease font size.
In Search Screen:
click version, from book, to book, or other to choose search range and version.
in the searchbox, when you type anywords, will display book/chapter suggestion.
you can use fullname, shortname, or chinese name, and even chinese pinyin (only for chinese locale).
you can simple input multi chapter, like: Gen 1-3; Ruth 1-4; John 3:16, or so.
other words will search in bible as keywords.
From System Quick Search Box:
the same function like in search screen without book range.
From link, for example, link is text message:
Need more versions?
Now i only provide the version i have paperback bible. for any version, you can contact me.
support version from http://bibles.org, http://biblegateway.com seems easy.
Free and Simple Bible Reader, also OpenSource:
Keywords: Offline Bible, CCB, CUV, RCUV, NIV