Pebble has disabled the DataLogging API on firmware 2.0.0. As a result, On11 and other watchfaces/apps, which use this API, cannot be run. You may see a "App is not yet supported" error.
I'm staying in close contact with Pebble. They told me a new firmware (2.0.1) will be released soon. Stay tuned! http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/10167/watch-face-android-sdk-2-0-on11/p1
On11 for Pebble is the Pebble companion app for On11 watchface. It collects data from On11 watchface and helps you better understand your daily physical activity!
Please install On11 watchface on your Pebble before using this Android app.
How to Use:
1. Make sure the firmware on your Pebble is 2.0 or above;
2. Install On11 watchface (not watch app) from Pebble App Store or On11 official website (http://on11.mobi);
3. Make sure the Android OS on your smartphone is 4.0 or above;
4. Install this Android app on your smartphone;
5. Make sure Pebble's official Android app is running on your smartphone;
*. You don't need to manually refresh/pull data from Pebble. Pebble Android app will fetch it from Pebble watch and push it to this app. That means, On11 for Pebble won't drain your battery if Pebble Android app doesn't. Pebble Android app has its own algorithm to control the sync frequency based on my observation and experiment.
Please let me know if you have any problem running this app or the watchface.