Description*** REQUIRE a Pebble watch to use this Android app ***
** If On11 watchface stops working (you will see an "Error" message), please try a reboot or a reload. We have reported this issue to Pebble: http://goo.gl/xGHCbs . No response has been got since March 10. **
* You may see some delay when sync data from On11 watchface to On11 for Android app. This is a known issue caused by Pebble Android app. *
On11 for Pebble is the Pebble companion app for On11 watchface. It collects data from On11 watchface and helps you better understand your daily physical activity!
Please install On11 watchface on your Pebble watch before using this Android app.
How to Use:
1. Make sure the firmware on your Pebble is 2.1 or above;
2. Install On11 watchface from Pebble Appstore;
3. Make sure the Android OS on your smartphone is 4.0 or above;
4. Install this Android app on your smartphone;
5. Make sure Pebble's official Android app is running on your smartphone;
*. You don't need to manually refresh/pull data from Pebble. Pebble Android app will fetch it from Pebble watch and push it to this app. That means, On11 for Pebble won't drain your battery if Pebble Android app doesn't. Pebble Android app has its own algorithm to control the sync frequency based on my observation and experiment.
*. On11 for Pebble companion app will automatically backup data with Google's Android Backup Service. When you reset your Android phone, it will automatically backup data and restore data when you install it again. Please make sure you have enabled automatic backup/restore feature of Android OS: open the system "Settings", select "Backup & reset", then enable "Back up my data" and "Automatic restore".
Please let me know if you have any problem running this app or the watchface.
Just in case you have read all above and reached here: support for Android Wear is under development. :D