DescriptionThis is the best program to check for tidal information and other relative data in Brazil.
››› NEW VERSION WITH MORE FREE FEATURES AVAILABLE!
• The program is much better with this update, but a few isolated bugs may remain. As always, I will fix them as soon as possible, and, if any questions arise, just send me an e-mail. And check the new support for the Pebble smartwatch!
››› IN THE MEDIA:
• Náutica magazine, issue 271, march 2011 edition: “SOBE E DESCE DAS ÁGUAS. Você pode visualizá-las mais tarde sem se conectar à Internet. Dá para planejar o dia ideal para cruzeiros.”
››› ATTENTION BEFORE COMMENTING:
• If you have any problem or question, send me an e-mail first.
• A few functions are NOT available in the free version. Details below.
• Old Pro users: your license is extended to use everything for free until December/2014. Details below.
Available for free:
• Outstanding tablet support.
• Support for Pebble smartwach (see images). Now you can check the tides while diving!
• Support for Dashclock widget (see images).
• Automatic cache that saves data for offline use.
• Current tidal conditions.
• Easy prediction of past and future tides.
• Moon phases integrated with each prediction.
• Illuminated fraction of the Moon disk with each prediction.
• Automatic and configurable time zones.
• Daylight saving time alerts when applicable.
• Seamless transition between months.
• Automatic locator identifies nearby geographical stations.
• Modern interface based on touch and gestures.
• Compatibility with newer and older devices alike.
• Optimized for multicore CPUs.
And available in the subscription (paid):
• Exclusive panel with hourly predictions.
• Seach tides by Moon phases
• Shareable reports.
• Removal of advertisements (“ADs”).
Compare with the other programs in the Play Store: no other equivalent program is that good, polished, easy to use, intuitive, complete, modern and according to the standards set by Google for Android programs.
1. This description applies only to devices running Android 2.2 and above. Older devices will only have access to the old, simplified, Light version.
2. The time zone indication only applies if the time zone setting is defined to “Your device”, inside the program, and your own device is configured to a time zone in which daylight savings time is in effect. If this feature does not work properly, please make sure your device settings for date and time are properly configured! Almost always these mistakes happen when the device is misconfigured.
3. If you had bought the old Pro version, keep that version installed together with this version in order to enjoy your free temporary upgrade.