DescriptionPyrus helps you coordinate your team. You can assign tasks, monitor their progress, and control workflow.
Pyrus works offline and seamlessly syncs in background. No frozen UI, no duplicates.
*** Key Features
- Delegate tasks
- Approve documents
- Communicate with team
- Organize tasks into projects
- Set up workflows (including multi-step)
- Track time spent
- Forward email to firstname.lastname@example.org to create tasks
*** More Features
- Use subtasks to split a larger task into an action list
- Plan meetings and create meeting reports
- Search tasks by various parameters
- Use GTD folders to organize tasks
- Schedule tasks to a certain date to mute them from the Inbox
- Attach documents from Box and Google Drive
- Login with your Google Apps account (since Android 4.0)
- Add events to Calendar
- Invite colleagues from Address Book
- Work with outsources and subcontractors.
- Badge on app icon shows the number of unread tasks in your Inbox
- You receive push notification when an ASAP task is assigned to you
Full-featured desktop version of Pyrus is available at https://pyrus.com
FREE for organizations up to 12 users.