DescriptionThe next generation of BeNote is here! With a fresh new visual design, support for phones and tablets and many improvements.
How much is it worth to have your important information intelligently captured and organized?
BeNote is great for work and home projects, to-do lists, meetings, brainstorming, workshops, lectures or just to capture a passing thought.
"Highly recommend... There are a lot of note apps in Google Play Store and many free but none as intelligent or with all the features in this app." - Android Cowboy
"Note Taking Perfected on the Android Platform" - Android Apps Review
"BeNote allows me to keep the various aspects of my personal and professional life organized on the go… and that’s no easy feat!" - Jack Wallen, TechRepublic
Note Taking Evolved
- A refreshing approach to note taking
- Add participants, key points, action items(to-dos), questions or decisions to any note
- Add multiple pictures, snapshots or sketches to any note
- Import meeting info - date and times, participants, subject, etc. - from your calendar
- Powerful and smart search
- Review mode to improve recall
- Keywords to aid review and search
- Share notes as PDF, text or native format
- Organize notes into one or more topics
- Organize topics into one or more groups
- Summary of all action items(to-dos), participants, questions or decisions in a topic or group of topics
- Backup notes
We respect the privacy of information stored on your device and we will NEVER purposefully violate the trust you put into BeNote. Care has been taken to keep permissions to a minimum. BeNote requests the following permissions solely for the reasons described below:
Contacts - Allows you to add meeting participants from contacts.
Calendar - Allows importing calender event information.
Storage - Used to store backups.